[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO NIGHTLY 5PM Mountain CALLS NEW ZOOM LINK AND PASSWORD DUE TO ZOOM APP CHANGES

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 03:08:06 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone

Zoom has made security changes requiring us to generate new Zoom links. If you use the old link or the room saved in your history you will be prompted for a passcode which is provided in this email. If you use the new link it will auto generate the passcode. I am not yet sure how this works for dialing in. The link in this email will get you right in.

Thank you for your patients as we work through this together.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/5955066474?pwd=WDN5Y0lHZytjMG1McmtmY0treFdtQT09

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
Password: 015571