[Colorado-Talk] Winner, Winner, Winner! Zoom, Zoom, Zoom this Saturday Morning!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Apr 8 16:01:11 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation family,

NFB Colorado Springs Chapter President Jeanette Fortin has asked me to
circulate this information. Saturday morning at 10 we will be having our
regularly scheduled April chapter meeting. Why? Because we like you. But no.
It won't be at the Y. We will gather over Zoom! We will gather just a few
minutes before 10 on the Zoom platform by computer, smartphone app, cell
phone, or landline. Any of these alternatives will get you on the call.
Jeanette will bring down her virtual gavel at 10 a.m. If you are new to Zoom
please get in touch with Joanne or Jessica and we can talk you through it.
Even Brian can do it. We're thinking that maybe even Worley can do it. It
remains to be seen or heard. Hope to hear all of you Saturday morning, April
11 at 10ish!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2489111969?pwd=VmNWQzlSWHlOZU5NUXRoNWVBUlhIUT09

Meeting ID: 248 911 1969