[Colorado-Talk] Mountain Time at 5, NFBCO Philosophy Friday

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Apr 15 19:42:09 UTC 2020

Dear friends,

We are so honored by those of you who have joined so many of our Mountain
time at 5 NFBCO Zoom calls. I wanted to remind folks that this Friday we
will discuss Dr. Kenneth Jernigan's eloquent and powerful article,
Blindness: Handicap or Characteristic. We strongly encourage you to read the
text before joining the call. You can find the text on NFB Newsline on the
national channel, as well as on NFB.org
<https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/audio/blindness-%20h
andicap%20or%20characteristic.mp3> .  Don't forget your Zoom coordinates
<https://zoom.us/j/5955066474?pwd=WDN5Y0lHZytjMG1McmtmY0treFdtQT09> . We may
have special guests. In fact, I know we will. All of us.

Don't forget Workout Wednesday featuring a chair yoga session tonight.
Tomorrow is the Making of the Masks. And great stuff plus your suggestions
next week.

In addition, look for our NFBCO Division of Vocational Rehabilitation town
hall soon to be announced for next week.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org