[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains chapter meeting Thursday, April 16th at 7:00 PM

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:25:59 UTC 2020

hello david,
yes, you can attend the meeting. the at large chapters in the nfb aare
only done via conference calls. they are for people in the nfb
affilates who can't get to a chapter in their near area or don't have
a chapter near them to join. it's mainly through this way. and, of
course you can definitely attend and, join the chapter if you would
like to or not at your choice of course.

I hope this information is helpful to you. take care and, if you want
more information on the chapter then contact renae Anderson for more
information since she is the president of the chapter. her information
is in this email message that she originally put out or you can always
find her contact information on the nfbco.org web site by clicking on
the link chapters/divisions as well too. that link is of course on the
home page on www.nfbco.org

well, I believe that' all for now take care and, I hope to hear from
you soon privately off the list!

hugs,
amy