[Colorado-Talk] technology group

Heather Albright kd5cbl at outlook.com
Fri Apr 17 15:42:05 UTC 2020

But if I can learn, myself and my elderly mother, she is 70 years.  will not have to worry about being infected! I have an autoimmune disorder; so instead of just becoming sick, I will most likely die if I get infected. I am part of that at risk population.   So this message does not help me as I am asking for help to try to do things on my own to not have to have someone come in to my home! I know you can do  an at home set up, I just wanted to learn how! I myself had to fix items so my maintenance staff did not have to come in to do it for me.   This is a different time and we all have to learn how to do different things that we would not normally have to do to keep safe. If I should ask on a different list, please tell me so, just thought an NFB list might have some ideas! Thank you Heather