[Colorado-Talk] FW: Final Push Contact Congress Today

paulsandoval75 at gmail.com paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:12:45 UTC 2020

Please, if you have not done so, consider participating in this action which can help our BEP operators. It will only take a few minutes, and if you need help call me.

You’ll just need to fill in your information and click a couple of buttons.

Thank you for your time.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Board Member - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com