[Colorado-Talk] Virtual Mary Kay party

Brittany Savage tanielizabeth21 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 22:24:32 UTC 2020

Come join me tomorrow at 4 o’clock on Facebook for a virtual Mary Kay party. Just because we have to be separate does not mean we can’t get together to have some fun. There will be three door prizes. Don’t miss out on learning about some awesome products and interacting with our friends. Just click the link below to take you to the event page. The party will be happening for two hours. I will leave it up for 24 hours to make sure everybody gets a chance to participate.  also have a nice men’s line of products and fragrances. If you have any questions or comments or would like to know more about any of the products you learn. Just give me a call or you can check out my website.

https://facebook.com/events/s/mary-kay-virtual-party/898723240602677/?ti=icl

Best,

Brittany Savage
treasurer National Federation of the Blind of Denver
Secretary National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Blind Parents Division
Mary Kay consultant
804/832/5439