[Colorado-Talk] Aurora Chapter Meeting, April 25, 2020

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:12:51 UTC 2020

Greetings to everyone:

The Aurora Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado will
be holding its April meeting on Saturday, April 25, via Zoom. The meeting
will start promptly at 10:30 AM and will adjourn no later than 12:30 PM.
Anyone who wishes to attend is welcome. If anyone would like a specific item
added to the meeting agenda, please email Dale Holden, Chapter President, at
DaleLHolden at me.com.

We will be using the Zoom platform for this meeting. Zoom has become quite
popular during this time of trouble in our world.

As the host and meeting moderator, I plan to check into the meeting on or
about 10:00 so that early arrivals can check in and chat with each other
before the meeting actually begins. I will bring loads of virtual
coffee<smile> and maybe some cookies<smile>.

You can join the meeting in a number of ways-from a traditional conference
phone call or using the Zoom program on a computer, smart phone, or tablet.

Joining the Zoom Meeting With a Traditional Phone Call

If you dial into the meeting with a phone call, remember the following two
commands which you can enter using the phone's dial keypad:

Star 6 is the command to mute and unmute yourself during the meeting.

Star 9 is the command to raise or lower your virtual hand.

To join the meeting, call 669-900-9128. Enter the meeting ID: 416819959,
followed by pound. Since you are not the host, press pound again.

If you are using your iPhone to dial into the meeting, take advantage of the
following one-tap mobile link here:
+16699009128,,416819959#

Joining the Meeting Using the Zoom Software

Here is the direct link to join the Zoom meeting using Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/416819959

If any of this information is confusing, please feel free to call me
directly at 303-745-0473. Also, if you have any trouble connecting on the
day of the meeting, please call me right away at this same number,
303-745-0473.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Curtis Chong, Secretary

Aurora Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado