[Colorado-Talk] a couple of North Metro Chapter members

Diane McGeorge rmcgeorge at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 22:31:16 UTC 2020

I am so sorry to hear about R9on and Marie.  John D. and Michelle had called me and gave me this same bad news.

I hope someone can keep us informed.  I do not have any phone numbers for Marie and since eshe is also sick, I don’t want to bother her.

My thoughts and prayers go out to them both.

Warnly

Diane