[Colorado-Talk] Let me please apologize

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 07:52:37 UTC 2020

hello david,
thanks for your suggestions on this topic. yes, these men can be
indeed very debatable imo but, they have a good intension in doing
this! I have known them both for a long time and, I do respect their
views in their actions. I do agree that there needs to have a less
structure for the virtual meetings so, we can have a discussion which
sometimes politics can get involved. but, that's what we want to
disregard here in this organization. but, I like your ideas and
suggestions on this and, maybe we could do a more less formal like a
support group or doing like a chat of something in a fun respective.
yes, we don't want to turn these virtual meetings into a bad radio
show or a soapbox too!

well, that's my thoughts on this and, hopefully it will work into
something awesome for us here in the nfb of co to consider! thanks
again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo