[Colorado-Talk] Upcoming Zoom Trainings!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 8 14:17:08 UTC 2020

The Computer Science and Technology Division will be holding training
sessions to help you get familiar with the Zoom platform that will be used
this year to stream the convention. There are three main ways you can
participate: by phone, by using the app, or on the computer.  Trainings are
scheduled as follows: all times are EST

Method Date     Time

Phone   August 10         5:00 p.m.

Phone   August 17         7:00 p.m.

App      August 11         5:00 p.m.

App      August 18         7:00 p.m.

Computer          August 12         5:00 p.m.

Computer          August 19         7:00 p.m.

 If you are already familiar with how to use Zoom, you do not need to
attend.  For your convenience, the sessions are offered at two different
times.  The first week, sessions are at 5:00 p.m. The second week, the
session is repeated, but held later at 7:00 p.m.

To join us for these sessions, please call (929) 205-6099.  Then use the
meeting ID 803 254 3777.  If you have any questions, please call the
Computer Science and Technology Division President Thom Spittle at (803)
331-3344.

We can't wait for you to join us on August 21 - 23 for this year's
convention!

As Soon as the agenda is ready, it will be posted. President Coppel is
putting his finishing touches on it. . All of the meetings, general
sessions, as well as the banquet will use the above Zoom meeting
information.

The Zoom information will also be in the agenda for your convenience.

We have over 350 people registered for the convention, and we have a
capacity of 500 attendees on the Zoom platform, so join early to get a great
seat.

Check out our website for more information.

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

Sincerely,

Shannon Cook

CSTD Secretary