[Colorado-Talk] Where Will The 2020 NFBCO State Convention Be Held

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Aug 14 15:37:10 UTC 2020

Greetings my Federation family,

By now, you probably have already heard the answer to the question posed in
the subject of this note.

October 29, 30, and 31 our NFBCO State Convention will be anywhere and
everywhere. Unfortunately, we will not be able to meet in person this year.
We will be getting together virtually. Soon, you will see information about
registration and all of the ways you will be able to participate in the
biggest, most awesome state convention here in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
over Halloween weekend. Don't be scared. It's just virtual! Soon we will be
announcing requests for proposals for groups, individuals and divisions who
would like to develop and provide content for the convention. Soon we will
be asking everyone to reach out to folks urging them to register and to
attend. We are planning ways for folks to be able to vote, be eligible for
door prizes, an auction, a fabulous opening ceremony, and a Saturday evening
Halloween virtual banquet. We look forward to all of your ideas. Together
with love, hope, and determination, even through the times of pandemic we
will continue to transform dreams into reality. So please, plan to join us
the last weekend of October for a dynamic convention of the National
Federation of the Blind.

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org