[Colorado-Talk] virtual choir -- another approach

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Tue Aug 18 03:59:06 UTC 2020

I have been thinking about a virtual choir for our church since
the NFB convention.  The virtual choir at convention was pretty
good, but I have heard music made virtually by another method.
It was good enough to be published on a record.

I do not have time to describe it in writing, but I took time
on the bicycle this afternoon to describe it into my Victor
Stream. I will attach it.  You will notice that it does not even
require any rehersal.  At least one with anyone but yourself.

D. Curtis Willoughby

P.S.  I'm pretty sure you can find the details and the software on the web.

P.P.s. To do the best job, we may need the entire performing
arts division.