[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Chapter Meeting, Thursday, August 20, at 7:00 PM

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:08:35 UTC 2020

It is so hot!  Hot Summer Nights!  Smokin hot!  Do you know what is hot?  The Mountains & Plains, of course!  We are so hot, that we are on fire…at least most of the Mountains & Plains of Colorado, at least it seems.   We are having our super hot chapter meeting on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 7:00pm.  We have so much to discuss, but especially the upcoming state convention.  Mountains & Plains is the host chapter, so come with great ideas!  See you there!

If you'd like to attend please email MountainsAndPlains.NFB.Co at gmail.com <mailto:MountainsAndPlains.NFB.Co at gmail.com> for the zoom link.