[Colorado-Talk] virtual choir

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Sat Aug 22 01:30:49 UTC 2020

This is not working out very well.

I did not get renai's e-mail ying that she could read my
attachments until tonight's meeting was over.

I did not see any messages from any mail singers
on this list.

Could someone please tell me what happened at tonight's meeting?

I would suggest a few things that might facilitate things.

Put the Zoom information on the first maining.

Put your telephone number on your mailings.  With the mountains
of e-mails that I get, even if I am watching for your e-mail,
it takes me forever to get around to everyone's e-mail.

now, back to my mountains.

D. curtis Willoughby - a tenor, and
Doris Willoughby - an alto

P.s.  If you want to read my attachment, you should save the
attachment to an sd card or a usb stick, hunt up a victor stream
or other LC compatable machine, and play it there.

dcw