[Colorado-Talk] Commenting on Comments as of Late

sandy schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:29:24 UTC 2020

I also agree with what Scott is saying. I to have seen the postings, but
sense I don’t think they are relevant to me I just delete them. I don’t
understand why people are getting so upset because there is something
posted they don’t think is relevant to them. There are things that are
posted on this list that are not relevant to me, so I just delete them.
Instead of getting upset and leaving unsavory remarks, just hit delete, and
be done with it.

Sandy