[Colorado-Talk] FW: [NFBofSC] Positive Note 1776

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 28 22:57:43 UTC 2020

Hi Jan,

Glad you were able to attend! I look forward to attending Colorado's
convention in October!

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC
Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314