[Colorado-Talk] Could use your help.

Jenny Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 03:49:00 UTC 2020

Good evening President bar. I am writing you because I need to make sure that what has happened to me with the medical community during a very trying time never happens to anyone else even in the best time.

Ice was given an STD by my husband who I had to throw out because he threatened me physically and was abusive mentally and verbally as well. I had to go to the ER five times in total. The last time I was so weak and emaciated that I could not even walk to the ambulance. And I couldn’t even get dressed.

I was treated like a drug addict. I was mocked, laughed at, etc.

They wanted to throw me out and threaten to do so physically.

I went on my own accord. And even tried to get arrested or in a psych ward to get IV antibiotic treatment. They would do neither. I asked to be admitted which they refuse to do.

Thank God my stepmom pushes probiotics because that’s the only thing that’s keeping me alive currently. I have a hell Laois us Fungal infection in my mouth from the anabiotic’s which I showed them and they were fused to do anything about it. They didn’t even knowledge that I had one.

I threw my husband out in July 14 of this past year or this year. 2019 He took all the food stamps, and even the pre-prepared food out of the house. He left me with nothing. And I’m living in Grand Junction alone. And now my landlord wants to Move back into the house that I’m currently living in.

So obviously I’m going through hell. No one should’ve been treated that way in the ER. Absolutely no one.

I’m blessed because my father is looking for me a house here or a condo or something. To buy. But I may have to move into a rental before that happens. Dammit

Was I the best behaved that night, no, I started out that way. But I was going to make sure that nobody could deny that I was there. No one could deny what was happening.

That situation occurred at Saint Mary’s Hospital. But I had also been to community Hospital. And they sent me home when they shouldn’t have. I was dehydrated three times in the situation. One of which my potassium level was dangerously low which was the day before the last time I went in earlier this week.

Please President the bar. Help me find a way that this will never happen to anyone else. Blindsided no one deserve that. I even explain to them that I had just left an abusive situation and my PTSD is rocked out. And I feel like I am fighting for my life. Again, they just mocked me.

I didn’t want narcotics, I wanted to be treated via IV since my whole body is riddled with fungus right now from the antibiotics. I haven’t been able to eat in over two weeks.

Tell me how to make sure this doesn’t happen again. And I really feel as though the doctors especially that night were negligent and treated me very badly.

I would like To pursue a lawsuit because I feel as though I have one. But mainly I just want to make sure this never happens again.

You can contact me at 970-701-1643.

Please pardon the dictation errors. My Bluetooth keyboard died because our house was infested with roaches. We sure didn’t bring them. It was due to negligence with the landlord.

Thanks again so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Blessings.

Jenny

Sent from my iPhone