[Colorado-Talk] Hats for Christmas gifts. Unread emails 23 unread email AT&T network

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Fri Dec 4 20:36:53 UTC 2020

Christmas is just around the corner. Anyway the Aurora chapter has hats of all descriptions available for sale. See the document attached as to what hats and how much each are and how are you may order them. We as a chapter will make sure they get in in the route to travel to your location once you’ve ordered and paid form at our expense. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Dale Holden president of the Aurora chapter of the NFB of Colorado. 303-905-9738. Dale L holden at me.com.