[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Springs Chapter Meeting Announcement

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Feb 6 15:54:27 UTC 2020

For all of you who are now planning to come to the chapter meeting of the
NFBCO of Colorado Springs, and we hope all of you are, please remember that
for this Saturday and for this Saturday only we will not be meeting at the
Y. We will be meeting at the Penrose library. Library opens at 10. Meeting
begins at 10:30. We have much to discuss. So please join us in your
multitudes in the Aspen room. Y'all let me know if you would like to grab
breakfast somewhere downtown first.

Thank you. God Speed.

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369