[Colorado-Talk] Link to Margaret Williams Obituary

Rob trebor681 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 20:11:28 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon,
The Grand Valley Chapter held our membership meeting today which included
each of us sharing our favorite memories of Ms. Margaret Williams. Member
Lorraine Hutchinson, DVR, shared the obituary was available and is linked
below.

It was clear after listening to the members today, the energy that Ms.
Margaret passed on to us all will be carried on, the stories were quite
moving. A formal memorial is being planned with these quotes and messages
are to be included, more details when we get the location.

Margaret Roberta Williams, March 26, 1925 – January 20, 2020
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/grand-junction-co/margaret-williams-9007624

--
Rob Harris
970-208-3100