[Colorado-Talk] Step out and be counted!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:35:19 UTC 2020

Hey there -

You know the snow is going to start melting now, just in time for our
February 15  meeting of the Denver Chapter of the NFB. So why not
come?

We'll have Nick Schwartz of the U.S. Census Bureau on hand to tell us
about how blind people can be counted during this census year.

At 12:45. p.m. we'll step out for the Latin Dance event. Yes, there
was a live spot on Fox 31 this morning, and you can look for another
story tonight between 5 and 6 p.m.  Well, on Saturday afternoon we'll
have a couple of hours of dance instruction from the same  blind Latin
dance instructor, and we'll be visited by 9News as well!

Since we'll be burning up lots of Latin calories Saturday afternoon,
we'll have pizza, salad, a drink and a cookie for $6 before we kick
off our tango!

And of course you can hear the Presidential Release, all about the
Washington Seminar which just wrapped up this week, our Day at the
Capitol and more!

Come and join us at 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. on Saturday, February 15!
Pizza and salad at 11:45, and the Latin dance class at 12:45!

Cha cha cha!

Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"