[Colorado-Talk] Second City to Present at BLAST

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Feb 17 22:58:46 UTC 2020

Second City to Offer Unique Corporate TRAINING At BLAST

The National Association of Blind Merchants is delightedto announce a unique training opportunity at its upcoming BLAST (Business Leadership and Superior Training) Conference.  It wouldn’t be right to come to Chicago and not include the hometown favorite – The Second City.  From the company that launched the careers of Tina Fay, John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Chris Farley, Amy Poehler, Steven Colbert, and more comes a special presentation for BLAST attendees.

NABM President Nicky Gacos said, “We wanted to give this year’s BLAST a real Chicago flavor.”  He added,“When we learned that the iconic Second City offerscorporate training, it was a no-brainer.”

Second City will present a blend of hilarious comedy sketches and customized training activities that are designed to help you use improvisation to enhance your skills as a communicator and to explore new ideas.  No one said learning had to be boring and Second City’s professional staff will prove that.

The conference is being held at the beautiful Downtown Hyatt Regency on East Wacker April 14-17. <x-apple-data-detectors://0>   Register today.  Early bird registration will be open until <x-apple-data-detectors://2>  Friday, February 21 <x-apple-data-detectors://2> . <x-apple-data-detectors://2>  If you register before that date, your name will be placed in a drawing for a $500 cash prize. That’s right. Five big ones. Don’t miss out.

You can register on-line by going to <https://blindmerchants.org/blast-chicago-2020/> https://blindmerchants.org/blast-chicago-2020/

Also, you can book your room at the Hyatt ($149 per night) by using our dedicated link  <https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CHIRC/G-DNAB> https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CHIRC/G-DNAB. The hotel will honor our remarkable rate the weekends prior to and after the conference as long as rooms are available so come early or stay late and enjoy all that the Windy City has to offer. If you have any problems or questions about registraton, you may contact Barbara Badger at  <mailto:Barbara.badger60 at gmail.com> Barbara.badger60 at gmail.com or 888-687-6226 <tel:888-687-6226> and she will be happy to assist you.

Make plans now. See you at the Chicago ChicagoDowntown Chicago BLAST.

The National Association of Blind Merchants is a division of the National Federation of the Blind.  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.