[Colorado-Talk] accessible voting

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:43:50 UTC 2020

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well this weekend. well, I decided to
use the online system for doing my voting for the primary election.
and, it was pretty accessible for the majority of the site. but, when
I went to save the application since I don't have access to a printer
I tried saving the pdf document which was the application in a pdf
document it wouldn't save. so, I had to save it by converting it into
ms word and, then it saved it all of my information from the page. as
for my ballot it saved it from the web site since I plan to print off
both by sending to some else who has a printer.

so, has anyone else here in co done their ballots using the online
ballot? and, if so how has been your experience? this is sooo
wonderful we can now be a proud American in doing our voting
independtally!

sincerely,
amy sabo