[Colorado-Talk] No Meet Up Tomorrow. But, Best Wishes For Safe Fat Tuesday

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Feb 25 04:29:53 UTC 2020

Well, I was right and I was wrong. Chapter meeting is not on the seventh. It is on the 14th. So don’t go to the Colorado Springs chapter meeting on Saturday morning the seventh. Although if you do show up at the Y you can probably go swimming or something. But our president, Genette sent me a quick text reminding me that our meeting is the second Saturday not the first Saturday So, no meet up on fat Tuesday at Springs Orleans. Yes on joining us for next chapter meeting and yes it is on the 14th and no it is not on the date I originally posted. So skip that thank you