[Colorado-Talk] Our Day at the Capitol Feb. 5

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 00:34:29 UTC 2020

Happy New Year all!

Get ready! Our 2020 Day at the Capitol is officially scheduled for
Wednesday, February 5, from 12:15 to 4:00 p.m. The Old Supreme Court
Chambers, which was closed for remodeling last year, is again open and
that's where we'll meet. We tried a later time two years ago and it
seemed that we had better luck connecting with the legislators than
we've had during morning  sessions. So, we'll give that a try again
this year, especially since that's what we can get without going much
later into the session.

There will be more later, of course, so stay tuned.

Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"