[Colorado-Talk] Inspiration from yester year

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Mon Jan 6 14:35:59 UTC 2020

If you years ago, well to be exact 18 decades ago, Storey county Nevada was working on a great story clear back then.
Quote Storey County

Of course, Storey county is extremely rich due to the famous Comstock Lode deposits that were discovered here. But the earliest discoveries of gold here did not excite many miners. The placer gold discoveries were not particularly rich, and there was a troublesome darkish material that would clog sluice boxes and made placer mining for gold rather difficult. It wasn’t until this substance was later identified as silver that the true richness of the Comstock region was realized.“ Discover more in the link below.

https://www.goldrushnuggets.com/figoprnerene.html

This story has many twists and turns and I won’t ruin the excitement for anyone, But My thought to contemplate for the week ahead is As follows; Are we looking for gold with so much enthusiasm that We are disregarding  all the silver Enriched gold tailings away Because of the nuisance . we don’t even know what we have In our world of Non-compliance to the visual standard Until we discover it ourselves. In our daily Adventures It seems to be most fortunate to look at your tailings every once in a while because you just might have something pretty good in there.
The take away
One. The goals we are trying to reach, blind focused or otherwise, may not seem very productive, but In our what seems like futile efforts, are We producing something  with even far greater value? if we just take the time to discover Discover The  unrealized value Of our effort.
Two. You owe me know what you know.
Three. Mr. Comstock At one point sold 1/10 of his mining rights for a horse and a bottle of whiskey.
Four. Somebody got a great deal And somebody got a little tipsy.
Five. In pursuit to living the life we want We might wanna look around and see what we’ve already got that we don’t even know about.
Wishing everyone a safe and prosperous week and let’s go find the silver Laying around in our lives and the NFB.
Sincerely,

Jedediah Holcomb