[Colorado-Talk] Thoughts on the Motto Live the Life You Want

Sabndy Schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:57:11 UTC 2020

I could definitely deal with the snakes. Before my children were born I had two red tail boa‘s. I love having snakes. You only have to clean up after them at least once a month and that’s it. Unfortunately they’re not something you can cuddle up with like a dog or a cat. I wish you could teach them how to give a massage though because they squeeze very well. LOL

Sent from my iPhone