[Colorado-Talk] Thoughts on Living the Life You Want

Chip Johnson cjohnson at cocenter.org
Tue Jan 7 22:20:33 UTC 2020

I've been following this thread with interest. I don't think our focus on more "traditional," ways of living the lives we want is meant to hurt or disrespect anyone. I'm sure President Labarre will be asking for seminar ideas for the upcoming state convention. Why not put together a proposal for a seminar on this topic or suggest that it be a panel on the agenda. The NFB is by no means a perfect organization. We can improve with help from all of our members.

Chip Johnson
Technology Instructor

Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  227
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook Twitter YouTube