[Colorado-Talk] Thoughts on the Motto Live the Life You Want

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:34:29 UTC 2020

  Thanks so much Jenny, hope and pray your procedure tomorrow goes well.  I've bounced around the idea of gastric bypass, but since I already deal with organ deterioration and failure.  And since there's no real knowledge about how such a surgery would impact someone with my syndrome, I've decided not to go through with that.  Plus, I've done a lot of research, and I don't think I could do the diet afterwards.