[Colorado-Talk] FW: [NFBofSC] Positive Note 1743

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 8 22:25:23 UTC 2020

Steve Cook

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddWwCJNPHI> Click here to view the PSA
for the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> Follow the National
Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book

 <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com/index/index.php> www.RockyBottomofSC.com

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat &
Conference Center on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC
on Face Book

District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC

Board Member at Large of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC