[Colorado-Talk] my thoughts on living the life you want

Sabndy Schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 17:45:07 UTC 2020

I understand what you’re saying about the sleep shades Jenny. I have been asked in the past to go up to train at the CCB but I will not do it because I will not allow them to put sleep shades on me. I believe that if I have some vision I should be allowed to use it not be inhibited by sleep shades and not be told I have to do it. That should definitely be an option and I was told it is not an option. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone