[Colorado-Talk] my thoughts on living the life you want

Bryan Baldwin blindside59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 20:37:20 UTC 2020

And just in case the message isn't clear, just because certain training isn't for you, does not stop you from living the life you want. You are in control of your own life, and as long as you remember that then you are living your life the way you want to. Sleep shades. No sleep shades. Long white cane. Metal cane with a roller ball. We are still a family. Regardless of what way you live your life, we shouldn't be judging each other because of how we each choose to live our lives. People are different, and blindness is different. We are all individuals with our own beliefs and lives. But we are all here for the same cause. Making the lives of the blind, visually impaired, sight deficient,  or whatever you want to call it, better. Society has not treated us all the same and we are here to better our lives and the lives of our family members here.

We don't need to spread negativity around, especially within our own community.

Bertrand Russell once said "The only thing that can redeem mankind is cooperation".

I feel like we need to take a step back and follow that quote.

And with that I hope you all have a great weekend.

Bryan Baldwin