[Colorado-Talk] RTD is in Crisis: Parts 1 through 3

sandy schleich saschleich7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 01:08:36 UTC 2020

Hey Gary this is Sandy. I read all three of these pieces that you put here
and I thought they were very interesting. It sounds to me like RTD board
needs to be fired and we need to get some fresh people in there and maybe
they have some better vision than the people that are in there now. It
isn’t like they’re having to reinvent the wheel they’ve got a lot of
different states and other countries that have good transportation systems
that we could learn from, but it sounds like the board members don’t want
to use any good suggestions that are tossed their way.