[Colorado-Talk] Sunday, January 26 4 PM until 6 PM

Maureen Nietfeld maureenbassmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 03:38:18 UTC 2020

Sunday, January 26 4 PM until 6 PM

No matter what journey you are on please join us for some great ways to start your new year off right. We will be discussing stress and the effects it has on our body, ways to reduce stress, some healthy tips and tricks for the new year. Will also be discussing some very practical ways to make sure that you implement self-care and stress relieving techniques. We are also really excited to announce that we are planning to hold quarterly wellness workshops that include eating healthy together along with a wellness workshop. Please text Maureen at 215-353-7218 or emailmaureenbassmaster at gmail.com if you are planning to join us.

Let’s all come to celebrate each other, support each other, and all feel better this upcoming year!!

Call 515603 4904

Access code 1082284

Sincerely,
Maureen Nietfeld