[Colorado-Talk] RTD BOARD PROCESS TO EVALUATE FINALISTS FOR INTERIM GM INCLUDES PUBLIC FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITY THROUGH JAN. 23

Julie Reiskin jreiskin at ccdconline.org
Sun Jan 19 14:22:21 UTC 2020

any thoughts on who is best for our community?
--
Sincerely,

Julie Reiskin,  Executive Director
Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
1385 S. Colorado Blvd. Suite 610-A   Denver*, CO 80222
Organizational Line 303-839-1775
Organizational Fax 303-648-6262
Legal Program's Fax 720-420-1390
www.ccdconline.org
Become a Member of CCDC for Free <http://svy.mk/Kgggp2>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/CCDC.CO>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/CCDC501c3>

If you do not have a seat at the table it is likely you are on the menu
Elizabeth Warren (D).
Get involved in politics as if your life depends on it because it does!
Justin Dart (R)

**Denver is on the occupied land of the Ute, Arapaho, and Cheyenne people*

*NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US -- EVER*

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 6:03 PM Gary Van Dorn via Colorado-Talk <
colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> RTD is offering an opportunity for the public to complete a survey on the
> five candidates for interim general manager
> <https://www.rtd-denver.com/news-stop/news/RTD-Board-interim-GM-evaluation-process-includes-public-feedback-opportunity>.
>  I encourage everyone in RTD area to complete the survey.
>
> Gary Van Dorn
> Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
> Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
> Board Member, NFBCO
> Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
> President, NFB Public Employees Division

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer.