[Colorado-Talk] air fryers

Showe Trela myshowe86 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:43:18 UTC 2020

Good morning.
I don't own one personally yet but there is an NFB discussion list you should subscribe to and ask your question. I think the email address is electronics-talk at nfbnet.org and all you have to do is send a blank email with the word subscribe in the subject... I'm not one hundred percent sure about this though... It's been a long time since I've subscribed to these email lists. lol Once you have been added, you can ask these kinds of questions there. I have found it pretty helpful. Have a nice day.

Showe

Sent from my iPhone