[Colorado-Talk] Goodbye to a good friend

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:30:15 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone!

With a heavy heart, I am informing you that a dear friend and great member of the Mountains & Plains Chapter has passed away. Jon Jon Asper was a very dedicated member of the NFB, often putting up his own money for fundraising for the Mountains & Plains Chapter. He has been a member for the last three years and immediately paid for a lifetime membership upon joining. He was a retired fire chief, who is blind throughout most of his life and Showed how someone who is blind can do anything they set their mind to. I worked with him directly inlearning adaptive equipment and we had many many times together we would laugh, cry and share. He will be greatly missed!

Soar like an Eagle, Jon!

ReNae

To find articles and videos about Jon Jon, I do a search at Vaildaily.com
One of the videos shows him target shooting. You can hear his great laugh!

Karyn ReNae Anderson