[Colorado-Talk] Passing of a tremendous leader

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:07:41 UTC 2020

I am so sorry! Let me know what I can do to help. I remember last year at the leadership retreat, she and I shared a room and we stayed up until 1 o’clock in the morning talking like school girls! We laughed and cried and had a wonderful time together. She will be missed!

Rest in peace Margaret!

ReNae

Karyn ReNae Anderson