[Colorado-Talk] Goodbye to a good friend

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Jan 22 16:10:38 UTC 2020

Thank you JD for sharing this. Keeping his family in my thoughts and prayers. This includes his firemen family.

Have a enjoyable and blessed day.
Sincerely,
Melissa R.  Green and Pj
"If you have a goal, make it something you strive to accomplish. If you have a hope, then hope for it with all your heart.