[Colorado-Talk] CABS Meeting Friday Cynthia

Cindy Coffin cindy.coffin80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 23:07:05 UTC 2020

Dear NFB Family,  We are having our CABS meeting on Friday January 24th at
7:00 pm.   We will be discussing our fundraisers, and the annual  college
seminar.  The Colorado Association of Blind Students  is for students who
our  in school or planning on attending school.  Students can join on the
call. You join by downloading zoom and dialing. 720-707-2699 or in Denver
646-558-8656 meeting id number 603 708 242. Thanks Cynthia Coffin CABS
President.