[Colorado-Talk] emplyment agencies in the denver area

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 21:23:18 UTC 2020

hello all,
I hope that everyone is doing good this weekend. well, I need some
advice from you all especially for those who live in the Denver area.
for the past few years I have been doing volunteer work for the
douglass county library and, I enjoy it but, since I have had a slump
in my job since the transistinn of my boss leaving there due to
personal issues in my life well, it's ben at a standstill. I also have
been doing for almost 20 years pr work in the fields of nonprofit work
in regards to people with disabilities especially with blindness. but,
10 + I have shifted my path to doing media relations in a emphasis of
internet radio which I do love but, that's at a stand still too.

well, I need some more in my life and, also employment too. I was
wondering if anyone here on this list knows of anyagencies here in the
Denver area which assists in employment placement besides dvr too? I
have tried dvr and, used their services in the past with a gency
through them with some manual success. so, if any of you know of
agencies that deal with people with disabilities in this capacity can
you pass them onto me through this list or email them to me privately
off this list as wwell or not? but, this list might also be the place
as well to help out me but, others as well too!

thanks,
amy sabo