[Colorado-Talk] Here is a Blind Coloradoan Worth Your Read

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 00:38:55 UTC 2020

Loved the shark jokes especially. Did you get those from the Riccobono kids?

If the rest of you don't know what I'm talking about, read up on the
Blind Coloradan:

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/01/here-is-blind-coloradoan-worth-your-read.html

On 1/28/20, Kevan Worley via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Greetings dear reader,
>

> Time for the next Blind Coloradoan
> <https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/01/here-is-blind-coloradoan-wor
> th-your-read.html> , put together specifically for you!
>

> Are you ready for the race?
>

> Blind march to celebrate the life of Martin Luther King Jr.
>

> Poudre Valley Red Robin meet up.
>

> Live the Life You Want by NFBCO President Scott C. LaBarre.
>

> Sports and Rec Division says, Dance, Dance, Dance!
>

> One of the saddest notes your aggregator has received from our Grand Valley
> chapter on the passing of a dear, dear friend and leader.
>

> Get your latest Curtis Chong Tech Tip!
>

> Talk about family fun night. It was a joy hearing many of our chapter
> children calling bingo!
>

> CCB Braille Challenge last week, CSDB Challenge the week before. Enjoy
> reading an article from the Gazette about the great work being done at CSDB
> bringing Braille to the fingertips of our blind kiddos.
>

> SHARK!!!
>

> Blind folks are now playing hockey?
>

> More random stuff.
>

> At Your Service,
>
> Kevan Worley
>
> Manager, Project Literacy
>
> 303-929-2369
>
>  <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"