[Colorado-Talk] Discussion question

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Jun 1 15:00:50 UTC 2020

Wonderful Thoughtful note. I had not seen it before our latest philosophy Friday. Although we have been touching on matters that seem, lately, always to revolve back to or specifically around technology. I don’t think we’ve really ever said, we are going to talk about technology and how it affects our lives as blind people on philosophy Friday. On the other hand, almost every philosophy Friday In some form or fashion deals with that double edged sword of technology. And I love that particular speech.