[Colorado-Talk] a Message from Our National President, Love Conquers Hate

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:55:09 UTC 2020

hello scott,
thanks for posting the letter that president riccabanno posted to all
of the nfbnet lists over the weekend. I got it and, I was sooo moved
by the words of it on how it was written. it reminded me of something
that martin luther king jr. would've written like his I have a dream a
speech but, it was involving with the issues that we have dealt with
the past weekend with the issues in Minnesota and, in the world.

I watched it on the news most of the weekend and, I was sooo sad of
what happened and, also with the riots and protests there in Minnesota
and, also in Denver too! I didn't know that you had lived near where
the victim was killed! I bet that hit you home indeed! I was thinking
of you when i saw the news coverage over the weekend since you are
from Minnesota.

again, thanks for posting this letter again to the list and, i will
talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy sabo