[Colorado-Talk] Fund Raiser for Mountains & Plains AT Large Chapter of NFBCO and COAGDU (The Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users)

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:45:07 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

Are you ready to shop from the comfort of your own home?  Are you wanting to
shop for a good cause?  Well, we have it all for you!  The Mountains &
Plains At Large Chapter of NFBCO and COAGDU ( The Colorado Association of
Guide Dog Users) is having a Paparazzi Accessories Fashion Jewelry Sale
where ALL proceeds go directly to both groups!  What?  Never purchased
Paparazzi Accessories Fashion Jewelry?  You will love it!

Paparazzi Accessories has something for everyone!  Rings!  Earrings!
Bracelets!  Necklaces!  Men or women.we have it!

All jewelry is only $5!  Lead free and nickel free!  All colors, leather and
beads, as well as gold, silver, copper, brass and gun metal colors!

Join the fundraiser on Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 1:00pm MDT via Zoom.  Come
join the fun and bring a friend.  There will be games and prizes!

Caregiver Connections ReNae Anderson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: Mountains & Plains At Large Chapter NFBCO and COAGDU Paparazzi
Accessories Fundraiser

Time: Jun 6, 2020 01:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9709770188

Meeting ID: 970 977 0188

One tap mobile