[Colorado-Talk] BOOM! Zoom! Sing Your Song!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jun 3 15:11:20 UTC 2020

Live! For one big night! Friday! June 5th! Mountain Time at 5! Nashville hit
singer/songwriter JP Williams and Berklee School of Music graduate, online
sensation Precious Perez will join Mountain Time at 5 for a special
conversation. We might even find a way to hear them perform. Zoom is usually
not the best platform for music performance. However, we think we have a
plan!

How does a young, blind musician make it in the music industry? These two
enormous talents will share with us their stories, schemes, and dreams of
stardom. This is a Mountain Time at 5 you do not want to miss!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,5955066474# <tel:+12532158782,,5955066474%23>

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org