[Colorado-Talk] BOOM! Zoom! Sing Your Song!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:58:43 UTC 2020

hello kevan,
thanks for posting this information to the list. since this is a event
involving the performing arts division do you mind if I forward this
information onto the performing arts division list here on nfbnet?
because one of the presentators is our board member precision prez
and, also we all also know j.p. willams as a part of our sound and
sight albums too!

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy