[Colorado-Talk] Harbolt company talent show

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:06:38 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Paul Migliorelli and I are encouraging all who support our efforts to stop
by

https://harboltcompany.com/

to check out the talent submissions and cast your vote for your favorite
performance by noon Sunday. This is their first customer focused talent
show, and there is a wonderful array of performances on display.

Check out all of the acts, and vote for your favorite at the bottom of the
page.  While you are there check out some interesting products along the
way.

Happy shopping, and enjoy the show.

At your service,

Maryann and Paul Migliorelli