[Colorado-Talk] Mountain Time at 5. A Celebration

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jun 5 17:17:59 UTC 2020

Tonight on Mountain Time at 5 meet country music singer/songwriter J.P.
Williams, and Berklee School of Music graduate and Indy Pop performer
Precious Perez. Learn about their careers and dreams. Our co-host is Katelyn
MacIntyre. MacIntyre is a talent in her own right and a leader in the
National Federation of the Blind. We will be able to hear a little from
these great performers and they will take our questions.

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474?pwd=WDN5Y0lHZytjMG1McmtmY0treFdtQT09

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Password: 015571

One tap mobile